Engagement: Allbee – Hoelscher
July 13, 2012
The parents of Deann Allbee and Douglas Hoelscher are pleased to announce their engagement.
The bride-to-be’s parents are Linda Allbee of Grass Valley and Neal Allbee of Bend, Ore.
The groom-to-be’s parents are Steven and Carolyn Hoelscher of Ft. Loramie, Ohio.
The groom proposed to the bride at her favorite spot on the Yuba River.
The couple is planning an October evening vineyard wedding in Grass Valley.
Allbee is a 1999 graduate of Nevada Union High School and currently an emergency room physician with the United States Air Force.
Hoelscher is a graduate of Tiffin University in Ohio and is a marketing coordinator with Speedway, LLC. They currently reside in Dayton, Ohio.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed