March 9, 2013
John and Jill Eisenhower of Grass Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Elizabeth Eisenhower, to Ryan Lloyd. The future bride graduated from Bear River High School in 1999 and Sonoma State University in 2004. She currently works as an English teacher at Heritage High School in Brentwood. The future groom's parents are Bob and Kathleen Lloyd of Danville.
He is a graduate of California State University, Chico, and currently teaches physical education at Pittsburg High School.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation