March 9, 2013
John and Jill Eisenhower of Grass Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Elizabeth Eisenhower, to Ryan Lloyd. The future bride graduated from Bear River High School in 1999 and Sonoma State University in 2004. She currently works as an English teacher at Heritage High School in Brentwood. The future groom's parents are Bob and Kathleen Lloyd of Danville.
He is a graduate of California State University, Chico, and currently teaches physical education at Pittsburg High School.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed