Duffins celebrate 66 years
January 6, 2013
Reg and Ardanne Duffin of Lake Wildwood celebrated their 66th anniversary on Dec. 14 with family members.
Reg was born in Chico, Calif., and Ardanne in Cleveland, Ohio. They met in Southern California while in junior high school.
They married after Reg returned from serving in World War II with the U.S. Navy.
The couple moved to Lake Wildwood after Reg retired as a Los Angeles city firefighter. Ardanne has spent more than 15 years as an Auxiliary Volunteer at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
The Duffins have two children, seven grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and one recent great-great-granddaughter.
Trending In: Announcements
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum