Duffins celebrate 66 years
January 6, 2013
Reg and Ardanne Duffin of Lake Wildwood celebrated their 66th anniversary on Dec. 14 with family members.
Reg was born in Chico, Calif., and Ardanne in Cleveland, Ohio. They met in Southern California while in junior high school.
They married after Reg returned from serving in World War II with the U.S. Navy.
The couple moved to Lake Wildwood after Reg retired as a Los Angeles city firefighter. Ardanne has spent more than 15 years as an Auxiliary Volunteer at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
The Duffins have two children, seven grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and one recent great-great-granddaughter.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans