Duffins celebrate 66 years
January 6, 2013
Reg and Ardanne Duffin of Lake Wildwood celebrated their 66th anniversary on Dec. 14 with family members.
Reg was born in Chico, Calif., and Ardanne in Cleveland, Ohio. They met in Southern California while in junior high school.
They married after Reg returned from serving in World War II with the U.S. Navy.
The couple moved to Lake Wildwood after Reg retired as a Los Angeles city firefighter. Ardanne has spent more than 15 years as an Auxiliary Volunteer at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital.
The Duffins have two children, seven grandchildren, 16 great-grandchildren and one recent great-great-granddaughter.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom