June 13, 2013
Tim and Karen Platner of Grass Valley are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Greg Platner, to Stephanie Collyer.
The future bride's parents are Bob and Gail Collyer of Spring Creek, Nev.
The couple met while serving on the greeting ministry of Living Stones church in Reno. Nevada. The future groom is a University of Nevada, Reno student majoring in elementary education and will graduate in 2014. Collyer graduated with a degree in community health from UNR in 2011.
The bride-to-be works as an educational aide to learning disabled students.
The wedding will take place in Reno on May 25, 2013, with a local reception to follow in July.
The couple intend to reside in Reno while the groom completes his education. Platner is a 2006 graduate of Nevada Union High School.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier