Campbells celebrate 55th anniversary
March 12, 2013
Patsy and Robert Campbell of Penn Valley will celebrate 55 years of marriage on March 15.
The couple was married in 1958 in Carson City, Nev. They met at a drive-in diner, when Robert was asked by the beautiful Patsy to turn his loud music down. According to their children, they are a kind, loving, selfless couple, who embody the true meaning of family.
The Campbells have two children, Chuck and Scott; two grandchildren, Curtis and Krista; and one great-grandson, Corbin.
A celebration with friends and family is planned for Friday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Nevada County judge upholds kidnapping, false imprisonment charges; tosses torture and robbery accusations