Campbells celebrate 55th anniversary
March 12, 2013
Patsy and Robert Campbell of Penn Valley will celebrate 55 years of marriage on March 15.
The couple was married in 1958 in Carson City, Nev. They met at a drive-in diner, when Robert was asked by the beautiful Patsy to turn his loud music down. According to their children, they are a kind, loving, selfless couple, who embody the true meaning of family.
The Campbells have two children, Chuck and Scott; two grandchildren, Curtis and Krista; and one great-grandson, Corbin.
A celebration with friends and family is planned for Friday.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana