Campbells celebrate 55th anniversary
March 12, 2013
Patsy and Robert Campbell of Penn Valley will celebrate 55 years of marriage on March 15.
The couple was married in 1958 in Carson City, Nev. They met at a drive-in diner, when Robert was asked by the beautiful Patsy to turn his loud music down. According to their children, they are a kind, loving, selfless couple, who embody the true meaning of family.
The Campbells have two children, Chuck and Scott; two grandchildren, Curtis and Krista; and one great-grandson, Corbin.
A celebration with friends and family is planned for Friday.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball