Campbells celebrate 55th anniversary
March 12, 2013
Patsy and Robert Campbell of Penn Valley will celebrate 55 years of marriage on March 15.
The couple was married in 1958 in Carson City, Nev. They met at a drive-in diner, when Robert was asked by the beautiful Patsy to turn his loud music down. According to their children, they are a kind, loving, selfless couple, who embody the true meaning of family.
The Campbells have two children, Chuck and Scott; two grandchildren, Curtis and Krista; and one great-grandson, Corbin.
A celebration with friends and family is planned for Friday.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws