Brad A. Bothelio
July 11, 2013
Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Brad A. Bothelio graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Bothelio earned distinction as an honor graduate. He is the son of Kim Bothelio and grandson of David Baker, both of Auburn. The airman is a 2012 graduate of Bear River High School.
Trending In: Announcements
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana