Brad A. Bothelio
July 11, 2013
Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Brad A. Bothelio graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Bothelio earned distinction as an honor graduate. He is the son of Kim Bothelio and grandson of David Baker, both of Auburn. The airman is a 2012 graduate of Bear River High School.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)