Brad A. Bothelio
August 7, 2013
Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Brad A. Bothelio graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Bothelio earned distinction as an honor graduate.
He is the son of Kim Bothelio and grandson of David Baker, both of Auburn.
The airman is a 2012 graduate of Bear River High School.
Trending In: Announcements
- Pair in Nevada County car chase still missing a week later
- Suspected Bubba’s Bagels burglar found in homeless camp, arrested
- 2nd suspect arrested in Grass Valley shooting
- Grass Valley police see increase in out-of-town panhandlers
- A passion for protection: Jerry Karnow defended California’s endangered species for nearly three decades