Brad A. Bothelio
August 7, 2013
Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Brad A. Bothelio graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Bothelio earned distinction as an honor graduate.
He is the son of Kim Bothelio and grandson of David Baker, both of Auburn.
The airman is a 2012 graduate of Bear River High School.
Trending In: Announcements
- Serious drug charges dropped after tests show suspected cocaine was flour
- Rickie Lynn Abel’s memorial service set for Saturday
- Shooter at large after shooting at Monterey County school
- Mural proposed for downtown Grass Valley faces hurdles
- Nevada County authorities say Lincoln man shot arrow at his victim