Bob and Miriam Davis’ 60th wedding anniversary
November 10, 2012
Bob and Miriam Davis
Bob and Miriam Davis recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary by returning to Pacific Grove and Carmel, their honeymoon spots.
Both are natives of Grass Valley and met at Grass Valley High School.
On Sept. 21, 1952, they were married in the Emmanuel Episcopal Church in Grass Valley.
The couple has three children — Kathaleen, Jim and Susan — and five grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County