Bob and Miriam Davis’ 60th wedding anniversary
November 10, 2012
Bob and Miriam Davis
Bob and Miriam Davis recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary by returning to Pacific Grove and Carmel, their honeymoon spots.
Both are natives of Grass Valley and met at Grass Valley High School.
On Sept. 21, 1952, they were married in the Emmanuel Episcopal Church in Grass Valley.
The couple has three children — Kathaleen, Jim and Susan — and five grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death