Bob and Miriam Davis’ 60th wedding anniversary
November 10, 2012
Bob and Miriam Davis
Bob and Miriam Davis recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary by returning to Pacific Grove and Carmel, their honeymoon spots.
Both are natives of Grass Valley and met at Grass Valley High School.
On Sept. 21, 1952, they were married in the Emmanuel Episcopal Church in Grass Valley.
The couple has three children — Kathaleen, Jim and Susan — and five grandchildren.
Trending In: Announcements
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier