April 24, 2014
Kenneth R. and Laura J. Bigham are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Corina W. Bigham, to Ian James Bennett.
Born in Grass Valley, the bride-to-be is a 2002 graduate of Nevada Union High School. She earned her undergraduate degree at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and a Master of Science degree at the University of California, Davis. She is the director of Leading Edge Epidemiology, LLC, a data analysis company in the health-care field.
The future groom’s parents are John and Jill Bennett of Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom. The groom is a 2005 graduate of the University of Portsmouth in Portsmouth, England. He is a senior calibration engineer at Delphi Diesel Systems in London.
The couple plans to wed at the home of the bride’s parents in the summer of 2015.
Trending In: Announcements
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location