December 3, 2012
Damon Angelini and Dorothy Fiscus Rodriguez are happy to announce their engagement. Damon and Dorothy have known each other since kindergarten. Both attended Nevada City Elementary, Seven Hills and Nevada Union High School. The couple re-connected in 2011 to discover that they had been in love with each other for the last 45 years.
The future bride's parents are Chano Rodriguez of Grass Valley and Mary Johnson and stepfather Ray Johnson of Reno, Nev. The future groom's parents are Fred and Anne Angelini of Nevada City. Damon and Dorothy currently live on the Monterey Peninsula with Dorothy's two children, Matthew, 12, and Claire, 8. The couple is planning a winter wedding celebration to take place in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court