December 3, 2012
Damon Angelini and Dorothy Fiscus Rodriguez are happy to announce their engagement. Damon and Dorothy have known each other since kindergarten. Both attended Nevada City Elementary, Seven Hills and Nevada Union High School. The couple re-connected in 2011 to discover that they had been in love with each other for the last 45 years.
The future bride's parents are Chano Rodriguez of Grass Valley and Mary Johnson and stepfather Ray Johnson of Reno, Nev. The future groom's parents are Fred and Anne Angelini of Nevada City. Damon and Dorothy currently live on the Monterey Peninsula with Dorothy's two children, Matthew, 12, and Claire, 8. The couple is planning a winter wedding celebration to take place in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death