December 3, 2012
Damon Angelini and Dorothy Fiscus Rodriguez are happy to announce their engagement. Damon and Dorothy have known each other since kindergarten. Both attended Nevada City Elementary, Seven Hills and Nevada Union High School. The couple re-connected in 2011 to discover that they had been in love with each other for the last 45 years.
The future bride's parents are Chano Rodriguez of Grass Valley and Mary Johnson and stepfather Ray Johnson of Reno, Nev. The future groom's parents are Fred and Anne Angelini of Nevada City. Damon and Dorothy currently live on the Monterey Peninsula with Dorothy's two children, Matthew, 12, and Claire, 8. The couple is planning a winter wedding celebration to take place in Nevada City.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Announcements
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton