Nevada City School District teachers will voice their grievances about a part of their employee contract they believe is being underserved during Tuesday’s school board meeting. The teachers will turn out to insist that the Nevada City School District board of trustees honor the collective bargaining agreement and district retirees.
Nevada City school board to meet with teachers about retirement
Trending in: Announcements
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters