While California Assembly Bill 109, commonly known as realignment, garners headlines for the impact it has on local jails as the responsibility for custody was shifted from state prisons to local jurisdictions, how offenders are supervised once released from jail has also changed.
Nevada County probation sweep yields 4 arrests
Trending in: Announcements
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Meeting to focus on growing up with mental health issues