Two alleged truck thieves were arrested in Grass Valley after reportedly using a credit card found in the truck to buy a cell phone — and getting lured back to the store with the promise of a bogus gift certificate.
Duo arrested in vehicle, credit card theft
Trending in: Announcements
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel