Army Spec. Philip T. Jackson has graduated from basic combat training at Fort Jackson, Columbia, S.C. During the nine weeks of training, the soldier studied the Army mission, history, tradition and core values and physical fitness and received instruction and practice in basic combat skills, military weapons, chemical warfare and bayonet training, drill and ceremony, marching, rifle marksmanship, armed and unarmed combat, map reading, field tactics, military courtesy, military justice system, basic first aid, foot marches and field training exercises.
Trending in: Announcements
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters
- And God said: Let there be entertainment