Administrators with the Nevada City School District alerted parents Wednesday that a Seven Hills Middle School student allegedly had made explosive devices, selling several to
Boy, 13, investigated for firecracker devices at Nevada City school
Trending in: Announcements
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch
- Police Blotter: Woman assaulted by one-armed friend