Drivers headed into downtown Nevada City’s streets could see more of those roads handed over exclusively for pedestrian use as the town’s businesses and residents have requested city approval for ongoing street closures.
Nevada City streets proposed for closure to create public space
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News of Nevada County
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters