My wife and I were hiking at Scotts Flat Lake when we noticed a freshly burned patch in the forest. On our way out, I questioned a staff member at the launch ramp about the fire, and he said that prior to the fire, PG&E had been informed about a tree leaning on power lines, which they inspected and then left. Some time later, a fire was started by sparking across the lines. How can this happen?
PG&E needs to be reminded of their safety pledge
Trending in: Announcements
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters