Nok Becker of Nevada City is thrilled to announce the recent engagement of her daughter Anida Becker, to Florin Florea. The couple currently resides in Santa Cruz, Calif. The bride-to-be is a service manager for Wells Fargo and the future groom is a firefighter for the City of San Jose. On March 22, 2013, the couple was on the island of Kauai at the Kalamaku Luau, when Florea knelt down on one knee in front of hundreds of people and asked Becker to be his wife. The couple is planning a spring 2014 wedding in the Bay Area and an orthodox wedding in Romania where the groom’s family resides.
Trending in: Announcements
- Grass Valley man arrested in sex assault of girl
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- Put on your silver sneakers: fitness program designed for older adults
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution
- Meet Your Merchant: Hale Appliance Services, a wife-husband service team