A jury has found a North San Juan man accused of killing a mother bear and trying to give away its cubs guilty on three counts, but was hung on a fourth count. Christopher Puett had been charged with unlawful possession of a restricted animal, harassing an animal, unlawful taking of a bear and the taking of a female bear with cubs.
Jury finds North San Juan man guilty on three counts in bear cub case
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility