The Feb. 17 edition featured the crimes of Elizabeth Monk, an accomplished con artist who had been in Nevada County Jail, but was given a
Courts too lenient
Trending in: Announcements
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- 'Dorsey Marketplace' formal application submitted to Grass Valley
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch