Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Police blotter: Indecent behaviors reported