Nevada Union softball’s Sarah Lundmark helped the Lady Miners to an 11-10 victory over Yuba City in extra innings Monday. The sophomore shortstop and part-time pitcher went 3-for-3 from the plate with a home run, a double, a single and four RBIs in the win.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Two arrested, one sought in connection with North Star Mine property burglaries
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- Nurse at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital retires after 35 years of service