Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it.
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Announcements
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide
- Nevada County fines Penn Valley shopping center owner $35K for tree-cutting violations
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station
- Local fire units quash residential fire (VIDEO)
- Forest service employee celebrates 50 years on the job