Congress has a low approval rating. What we seem to have forgotten is that we are the employer, and they are the employees. It is time that “We the People” take back the control, which has always been ours. Members of Congress spend far too much time either running for office or thinking about running for office. I would suggest that we elect them for one 10-year term either in the Senate or in the House (they cannot serve in both).
Trending in: Announcements
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters