In response to Mr. Durrett’s “Be Part of the Solution” letter dated Feb. 21, I’d like to say that living on a 5-plus acre parcel is just as green as living in town if you use your head about when you travel. My wife and I are about 10 miles out of Grass Valley and go to town about once a week for supplies, entertainment, etc. We don’t even use a tank of gas a month in our Chrysler that gets about 24 MPG.
Trending in: Announcements
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- Club News of Nevada County
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- And God said: Let there be entertainment