Chuck Cicogni recently wrote a letter concerning difficulties he is having with his knee replacement. I have never treated him, nor do I know him.
Severe shortage of orthopaedists in Nevada County
Trending in: Announcements
- Births July 1-18, 2014
- In May, Nevada Union High School graduate Joseph Fraser, right, was sworn in as a Navy Commander by Admiral Filipowski at the Army/Navy Club in Arlington, Virginia. Commander Fraser, along with his family, are now stationed in Naples, Italy, where he serves as the Deputy Director of Intelligence for the 6th Fleet.
- Wenzels celebrate 50th anniversary
- Nevada County Retired and Senior Volunteer Program
- Pet of the week: July 29, 2014
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; second blaze threatens Yosemite area (UPDATED)
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Urban refugees, country-seekers flock to Nevada County developments for ‘good life’
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill
- Marsh family file suit in botched ID case