Gold Country Youth Soccer League is holding tryouts for their U9 through U19 boys and girls competitive teams in March and April. The schedule for the tryouts is March 2, 3 and 9 for the U9 through U14 teams and April 6, 7 and 13 for the U15 through U19 teams. More information can be found under the “announcements” section at www.goldcountrysoccer.org. Competitive teams are for players who wish to advance to a higher level of skills development and competition.
Youth soccer tryouts to be held in March and April
Trending in: Announcements
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Cherished chapel of love: New owners of Rough and Ready wedding chapel seek to keep tradition alive
- Our View: Discussion on impacts of marijuana cultivation should happen before we vote
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Police blotter: Bears reported at bird feeder