To those at AJA Video, who worked with Richard Hart, to Mert Warner and family, and to all his close friends, we say thank you. We will always remember what you did for all of us. Thanks you for relieving a little of our strain. Thank you for absorbing a little of our pain. Thank you for taking control when we were paralyzed by shock. Thank you for staying grounded and solid as rocks. Thank you for crying with us. Thank you for not leaving us all on our own. It still makes no sense. But thank you for your kindness, your comfort and care. But most of all, thank you for simply being there.. We’ll never forget your kindness.
Kindness not soon forgotten
Trending in: Announcements
- Workshop on gardening in drought offered
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Club News of Nevada County
- Meeting to focus on growing up with mental health issues