In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Former chaplain faces profound challenge after ALS diagnosis
- MMA: Local fighter wins bout in 18 seconds
- Nevada County Tea Party: Hate mail casts pall over July 4th parade, new 'Liberty Center'
- Hiker rescued after 80-foot fall off cliff near South Yuba River in Nevada County
- Charisse Lolli: About county's hearing on Dollar General