The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Announcements
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- Grass Valley City Council opens dialogue to medical marijuana cultivation