In the late 1780s, the Second Amendment was written, giving citizens the right to bear arms. These arms were single-shot rifles, pistols, bows, swords, etc.
- Sierra College Rocklin campus to host job fair on Halloween
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- Couple in animal neglect case gets 30 days, community service
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Reported assault victim ends up in jail on multiple charges