Everyone benefits when people learn to live well with brain disorders. The National Alliance On Mental Illness (NAMI) is offering a free class to anyone with mental illness, including depression, Bipolar disorder, Schizophrenia, Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Dual Diagnosis and PTSD.
Free class helps people cope with mental illness
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility