Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Announcements
- Judge rules authorities can remove marijuana grow in Nevada County appeal
- Nevada County resident William Rolland awarded $4.6 million in Florida civil suit
- Owner of Nevada City's Stonehouse plan October opening
- Police blotter: Elderly woman reported stuck in roundabout
- Life's lessons: NU grad gathers wisdom from community elders