The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Announcements
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Penn Valley man arrested in assault in downtown Grass Valley
- New tool at SNMH alerts doctors to potential sepsis cases
- Foothill Fitness owner aims to help clients reach fitness goals in Grass Valley