As I was reading Wayne Hild’s letter to the editor of Jan. 3, in which he expressed his opinion that Republicans in Congress were hurting job creation and that “Reagan’s trickle-down economics was a shell game,” I could not help but notice both the front-page article and the “open letter” published on the same day regarding the closing of Cirino’s Bar & Grill in Nevada City.
Elections do have consequences
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters