Shortly after Grass Valley eliminated its parks and recreation department in June 2009 amid recession-induced budget shortfalls, its former director found herself in the city council audience still lobbying for a dog park that she had pushed for.
Former city employee still builds community
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility