Shortly after Grass Valley eliminated its parks and recreation department in June 2009 amid recession-induced budget shortfalls, its former director found herself in the city council audience still lobbying for a dog park that she had pushed for.
Former city employee still builds community
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News, April 12, 2014
- Club News of Nevada County
- Local nonprofit trail building organization completes major project
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County
- Religion Briefs, April 4, 2014