A Grass Valley man remains in county jail after allegedly shooting another man in the head with a pellet gun during an argument.
Grass Valley man shoots another in the head with pellet gun
Trending in: Announcements
- Second kidnap attempt reported in South Nevada County
- President of Pleasant Valley Elementary School Parent Club accused of embezzlement
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- North San Juan man arrested on peeping charges
- Ghost Posse takes over Grass Valley’s Holbrooke Hotel