A Grass Valley man arrested for allegedly arranging to have sex with underage girls has pleaded no contest to three charges in return for a possible sentence of three years. Samuel Joseph Luti, 20 at the time, was arrested at a local motel Sept. 28, 2011, where he allegedly had arranged to have sex with a 15-year-old.
Grass Valley man pleads no contest to sex charges
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News of Nevada County
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters