In response to your article published Nov. 30, “Half of charity donations lost to overhead,” I agree with the advice that donors must understand how donations are used; however, I must set the record straight on Habitat for Humanity because we do not spend any donations on overhead.
Setting the record straight
Trending in: Announcements
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters