Thanks to all who donated socks for Sandy Survivors! We still have until Dec. 1 to fill those collection boxes at B&C Hardware, SPD in Grass Valley and Nevada City, the Sierra Presbyterian Church and Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Thanks, too, for the support of The Union and KNCO for the coverage they have given this project. Nevada County is a great place to live! The people in Breezy Point and Belle Harbor, N.Y., will appreciate your generosity and so do I.
Thanks for ‘Socks for Sandy’ support
Trending in: Announcements
- Workshop on gardening in drought offered
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Club News of Nevada County
- Meeting to focus on growing up with mental health issues