Jack DeJong departed our world on Nov. 1, 2012, at the Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley, Calif. Born Feb. 21, 1929, to Margaret and Williiam DeJong from Holland and immigrated to the U.S. in 1908. Jack was the last survivor of six siblings, raised in Hayward, CA.
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News, April 12, 2014
- Club News of Nevada County
- Local nonprofit trail building organization completes major project
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County
- Religion Briefs, April 4, 2014