The Nevada County Country Club Women’s Group held their annual cancer tournament Oct. 16. All proceeds, which exceeded $1,400.00, will go to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Cancer Center Support Groups. These programs are non-funded and help families, caregivers, patients and children with counseling and activities.
Golf tournament raises $1,400 for SNMH
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News, April 12, 2014
- Local nonprofit trail building organization completes major project
- Club News of Nevada County
- Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) Volunteer Nevada County
- Religion Briefs, April 4, 2014