I’m on the advisory board of the local Salvation Army. Recently the main office agreed to keep a classic ’51 Dodge canteen truck here to serve our community if we towed it here. Unfortunately, our budget was very tight and there was no money to pay for towing from Petaluma, where it was stored.
Kilroy is here
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News of Nevada County
- Ohpir Hill Fire open house
- Interfaith hosts open house for new facility
- And God said: Let there be entertainment
- Shred to support Big Brothers Big Sisters