The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
Trending in: Announcements
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported
- Economic Resource Council awarded $500,000 federal grant for Digital Media Leadership Campus
- Nevada Irrigation District tests public's will on possibility of water rate increase