Air Force Reserve Airman Tyler L. Pass graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Pass is the son of Melissa and Toby Pass of Grass Valley. He is a 2013 graduate of Bear River High School.
In the service: Tyler Pass
Trending in: Announcements
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest