Air Force Reserve Airman Tyler L. Pass graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Pass is the son of Melissa and Toby Pass of Grass Valley. He is a 2013 graduate of Bear River High School.
In the service: Tyler Pass
Trending in: Announcements
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Riebes shows their appreciation for local law enforcement
- Nevada County opens public comment period for revised Dollar General store in Alta Sierra
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported