Air Force Reserve Airman Tyler L. Pass graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Pass is the son of Melissa and Toby Pass of Grass Valley. He is a 2013 graduate of Bear River High School.
In the service: Tyler Pass
Trending in: Announcements
- Judge rules authorities can remove marijuana grow in Nevada County appeal
- Nevada County resident William Rolland awarded $4.6 million in Florida civil suit
- Police blotter: Elderly woman reported stuck in roundabout
- Owner of Nevada City's Stonehouse plan October opening
- Life's lessons: NU grad gathers wisdom from community elders