Air Force Reserve Airman Tyler L. Pass graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Pass is the son of Melissa and Toby Pass of Grass Valley. He is a 2013 graduate of Bear River High School.
In the service: Tyler Pass
Trending in: Announcements
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients