Air Force Airman Dylan C. Lemos graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas. The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills. Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force. Lemos is the son of Vicki Mendoza of Grass Valley. He is a 2010 graduate of Rio Americano High School, Sacramento.
In the service: Dylan Lemos
- AUTO SPORTS: Nevada City native Rossi gears up for Indianapolis 500
- In honor and remembrance: Two additional walls to be added to Memorial Park in Grass Valley
- Groups in favor, opposed to Measure W report contributions
- Motion for new Gold Country Lenders trial set for August
- Kathy Dotson: No on Measure Y