A van ran off the road knocking down a light standard on Whispering Pines Lane near Cambridge Court in Grass Valley, Wednesday afternoon. The driver was taken to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Grass Valley’s fire and police departments, along with Sierra Nevada Ambulance responded to the accident scene.
- UPDATE: Second car crash on Highway 49 in Nevada County backs traffic up
- Grass Valley man arrested after five-hour stand-off
- Caltrans: Grass Valley public meeting on Hwy. 49 widening
- Real Wheels is the real deal: Bike store's mission is to get people on bikes
- Nevada County staff removes 'No Parking' signs at Gracie Canal trail