A van ran off the road knocking down a light standard on Whispering Pines Lane near Cambridge Court in Grass Valley, Wednesday afternoon. The driver was taken to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Grass Valley’s fire and police departments, along with Sierra Nevada Ambulance responded to the accident scene.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party
- Highway 20 collision in Nevada County sends woman to hospital
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.