A van ran off the road knocking down a light standard on Whispering Pines Lane near Cambridge Court in Grass Valley, Wednesday afternoon. The driver was taken to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. Grass Valley’s fire and police departments, along with Sierra Nevada Ambulance responded to the accident scene.
- Reported honey oil lab leads to South County man's arrest
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- Off to Market: New-look Thursday Night Market returns to Grass Valley
- Plaintiffs in Nevada County ridgeline case object to judge's decision, argue in favor of monetary damages