People released from state prisons are less likely to re offend now that counties are supervising them after their release, a Nevada County official said.
Returns to state prison down, official says
Trending in: News
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Sam Strange denied parole
- 20 years since Campbell, Donaldson killings shocked Nevada County
- Twists and turns in trial have strange impact
- Nevada County couple seeking to hold free 2-day healthcare clinic