The Union’s 2nd Annual Chocolate Infusion took place at Miners Foundry, on Spring Street in Nevada City, Sunday afternoon. The event included lots of chocolate, wine and jazz.
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Whether Victory or Death: Grass Valley woman tracks life in Hitler's Germany