The Union’s 2nd Annual Chocolate Infusion took place at Miners Foundry, on Spring Street in Nevada City, Sunday afternoon. The event included lots of chocolate, wine and jazz.
- Board of Supervisors plans to double down on growing restrictions
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Loraine Webb: Reasonable regulation needed on county cannabis
- Puppies by the dozen: 12 newborns up for adoption at Grass Valley Animal Shelter
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance