The Union’s 2nd Annual Chocolate Infusion took place at Miners Foundry, on Spring Street in Nevada City, Sunday afternoon. The event included lots of chocolate, wine and jazz.
- Our View: Real need for urgency is actual leadership on cannabis in our community
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Police blotter: Female flasher reported
- Grass Valley house promotes turning lawns into gardens